Senior Structural Engineer
We are seeking a dynamic Structural Engineer that shares our vision and is seeking an exciting and rewarding career! The ideal candidate will be customer-focused with demonstrated technical skill in wood, steel, concrete, and masonry building design. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated leadership, communication and organizational skills through experience interfacing with clients, contractors, engineers, architects, and others of varying technical abilities. The ability to work as part of a team is vital!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural emphasis
- A registered PE with 4+ years experience in structural engineering with a focus on structural design for multi-discipline and mixed-use projects
- Experience in multistory wood, steel, masonry and concrete building design and detailing
- Ability to lead the structural design on large and small projects while working in a team environment
- Proven ability to conceptualize framing systems, evaluate framing options and explain differences between them
- Experience writing and editing project specifications
- Experience (or proficiency) with RISA and RAM design software
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- High rise structural engineering experience
- Experience (or proficiency) with RAMSteel, RISA and/or SAFE design software
- AutoCAD proficiency and experience with Revit helpful
- BSET with Structural emphasis
Candidates with a Bachelors of Science in Engineering Technology strongly encouraged to apply!
Employer maintains a drug-free workplace!
EOE, M/F, D/V