Senior Construction Manager and Structural Engineer
Mr. Mikell is an experienced project/construction manager with over 27 years of diverse qualifications ranging from design, project management, pre-construction services, and construction management. His project experience includes: waste water, retail, public housing, airports, heavy civil, education (k-12), hospital, financial, and road/bridges.
He has also served as Owner’s Representative for several agencies throughout the US on projects such as: aviation, healthcare, transportation, federal / military, mixed use / retail, financial, K-12, and private development projects.
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
Clemson University – Clemson, SC
Licenses & Certifications:
- Commonwealth of Virginia Professional Engineer (PE)
- Maryland Professional Engineer (PE)
- North Carolina Professional Engineer (PE)
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM)